Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prawn fishing again! HAHA! ): business not goooddddd! I BBQ the prawns not very good as in not fully cooked and 1 kind & friendly auntie come tell me cannot eat AHHhh! , later stomache then you know. K! I admit my bbq standard is lousy.hehe! She help me bbq again lo, during the bbq auntie and uncle talk to us but auntie talk more and treat us eat chicken wings also. This auntie kind & friendly until she help me re-bbq all the prawns and left with 3 prawns to bbq she ask us eat the cooked prawn 1st cause she know i having training later after this.I told her nevermind wait for you bbq finish all then eat but she insist to ask us go sit down there and eat 1st later she bring the 3 prawns to us & she still ask us wanna eat beehoon and don't know what soup also. OH MY GOD! she really kind & friendly until i dont know how to say alr le,THANK YOU auntie! She bbq a very tasty prawn. Forget to mention that auntie de brother very good in prawn fishing la! Uncle hao lian to me lo! double ): ):
After everything, went over auntie place there to say THANK YOU & see you again next week or..what..hehe!

Went for training just now! OH MY GOD! I saw someone someone someone! I didn't know she will be coming today! Shock to see her , what i do leh? i run toward her & don't care about my mess stuff on the floor & give her a BIG HUG! Actually, i want to give her BIG TIGHT HUG but she injure her stomach area so cannot lo.I'm so glad to see you after so long la & is like finally please! Last sunday, we can see each other liao but...things happen!): Happy to see you but see the pain on you make me so sad,pain & worry!

Today training is totally -.-! Take a break or Is a break-time is eating ICE-CREAM siol! YEAH! is our styleeeee! (: HAHA!

School reopening sooon la in just 2 days time! Happy & Sad cause same class with missquek & PPT, worksheet & etc..Boring boring boring!!! what to do? still must do! haha!

No comments: