The first person i saw today is LIMJIAMIN! HAHA! don't count huiting & missquek cause in the first place jiu say hao wanna meet alr.LOL!
Today's module is Object Oriented Programming! OH MY GOD man! Coding make me headache & stress laaa! W66D all from ITE! & my team member very good! hehe! so it's motivate me too and i do my work finish first lo.I will try my best to finish my work before i go anywhere! :D
I just cried! super sad & heart pain! after so long, he never like that treat me liao & i can't or dont want to talk back to him , hais, i also dont know.I typing now also tear drop. AHHH! I think i will not talk to him for a few days ba. ): ): ): mood down like shit. speechless.
Actually, i wanna type alot.but i can't do it now.byee.
No comments:
Post a Comment