I love her hairstyle! ^^My hair please please grow faster faster man! haha! (:
I want this hair! ...
YES YES! UT3 today offcially FINISH at 9.30am once i submit the final answer! LOL! Oh no, changing of class make me )): ...just because w66d is a awesome class with godfather mr pang faci, uncle ng faci, funny & cute sree faci & -.- database faci ..
I will miss the crazy stuff of w66d that we had together before..
26th aug - 28th aug 09
Oh tmr is team rp chalet..wOw! so fast i didn't realise is tmr until eleven call me...
Wed & Thurs working and sure work until 12am plus and no matter how i plan like abit hard to go cause ....hard to say la!
One month ago, jiu take off on 28th aug 09 because is aixin birthday need to celebrate for her so jiu cannot take off on the chalet days! and meiyan plan the date one month ago for me so i can able to take off day 1st.. in advance! haha! (:
Thurs start teck ghee cup u21..jia you & good luck stackers! )): Huiling , qinqin and me can't play la! so sad!
YEAH YEAH! 5 weeks of holiday = shiok shiok !! but still got PP to do, training to attend and other program too! I aim 1 week to my finish PP, i try la! =x
i want to eat salmon salmon salmon! yummy~
No comments:
Post a Comment