Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School holiday Started but kinda boring also.Need to study for 4 UT again la, RP system really suck man..Hais, school reopen jiu everyday UT la! Seriously, i can die man.

This 2 weeks of holidays is gym, jogging, RP training, Stackers training, 3 on 3 basketball, RP training camp for 3 days 2 night after everything jiu school reopen and the 4 UTs! ARGgg!!!

If there's one thing in this world that I know is true
Is the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you
No ocean, no mountain can keep us apart
Cause on one can take away someone who lives in your heart
All our hopes and our dream are alive
I'll carry you with me throught distance and time
Nothing in this world can keep us apart
Cause no on can take away someone who lives in your heart.

No comments: