Monday, March 30, 2009

I just eaten my tom yum e-mee, OMG! I'm too hungry alr so bobian cai eat de! ): Hopefully, tuesday can go gym. (: Now too full alr so i'm going sleep ard 2am cause too full cannot sleep and later 7.30am jiu need to wake up and prepare myself to go school for training.(:

Yesterday.

This is the movie i had watch after so many months i never step into cinema alr.HAHA! I'm serious man.Long until i cannot remember the last movie i had watch.HAHA!


I think my breathing is making me wanna die alr. Hardly breath ): ): ): cause i need to store my breathing in and breath out, now my chest start to feel pain alr.
Heavy load AHHH! & sometimes it's just so hard LAAA! & sometimes i feel like throw all away.
No matter what i say or how much i say also no use cause all depends on yourself.

No comments: